This course aims for a better understanding on how to make diagnostic head X-rays and how to interpret them. What are indications for X-ray examination as well as pitfalls and limitations of this imaging technique?
04/05/2022 - 05/05/2022
Speakers: Dr. T. Lundström (S), DVM W. Demey (B), DVM S. Teysen (B).
This is a 2-day course organised under the wings of the Nordic College of Equine Dentistry (NCED).
- Technical aspects for making diagnostic dental X-rays (anatomy, values, projections)
- Review of relevant embryology and anatomy for interpreting dental X-Rays
- Cell traces in radiology: How to interpret a head X-ray
- Juvenile versus geriatric: radiographic implications
- Pitfalls & limitations
- Case discussions
- Hands on workshop:
- Making your own x-rays using a DR system
- Standard Projections
- Special projections: TMJ, palatal root projections, evaluation of the bars, clinical crown evaluation
- KV and mAs
Limited number of participants (15) as this is a highly interactive hands-on workshop.
Price: 1295 euro pp. excl. VAT. Coffee, breaks and lunch and diner included.
For more information; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Torbjörn Lundström (Chairman NCED) – Djurtandvardskliniken, Söderköping, Sweden
DVM Wouter Demey (FNCED) – Dierenartsenpraktijk Equide, Schaffen, Belgium
DVM Stijn Teysen (FNCED) – Dierenartsenpraktijk Vetrident, Asse, Belgium